1 July 2019, University of Bielefeld
- Access to rehabilitation for people with migrant background
- Methodological challenges when analysing people with migrant background in occupational and rehabilitation studies
- Possibilities of the NAKO health study to examine migrant background and rehabilitation
- Need for rehabilitation among older workers with and without migration background
- Occupational health of migrant workers
- Standards and criteria for research on migration and health
- Health and culture – psychological aspects
Datum und Ort
27 March 2018, Haus der Universität, Düsseldorf
NRW-Kompetenzcluster "Arbeitsmarktteilhabe im höheren Erwerbsalter"
(Bergische Universität Wuppertal, Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf und Universität Duisburg-Essen)
Denkmodell der lidA-Studie und Fragen zur Diskussion
Erwerbsminderungsrente: Risikogruppen und (arbeitsbedingte) Risikofaktoren?
Regionale Unterschiede in Alterserwerbstätigkeit und Erwerbspräferenzen
"Erwerbsteilhabe im Alter - neue Forschungsergebnisse"
July 18 - 20, 2018
House of the University, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Germany
"Work and retirement"
"Working until 67"
Click here for more details.
7-8 November 2018, University of Wuppertal
25 experts from different countries of the EU met to
• further the understanding of the concept “motivation to work” (MTW),
• improve the understanding of the role of MTW for employment participation in higher working age and
• investigate the measurement of MTW.
8-9 November 2018, University of Wuppertal
With respect to health, motivation to keep working, retirement, technological innovations at work and healthy working life expectancy in the context of measuring the transition from work to retirement, the work group has the following tasks
1. Identifying and understanding the underlying concepts of the constructs above.
2. Identify shortcomings of present assessments in occupational studies
3. Developing protocols for further assessments in occupational studies
Ten experts from different countries of the EU met to discuss the concepts:
“Motivation to Work”
“Technological innovations at work”
“Healthy working life expectancy, HWLE”
15 November 2017, University of Wuppertal
Topic: Transition from work to retirement for people with migrant background
[Translate to Englisch:]
Work, age, health and employment - evidence from longitudinal studies
September 19 - 21, 2016
University of Wuppertal, Germany
“Work and retirement”
“Work, age and health”
“Life course approaches in retirement research”
“Measuring change in longitudinal research”
“Cross-national assessments – opportunities and challenges”